Sunday, February 15, 2015

Rain, rain go away...

Hey foodies, sorry for such a late night post!

Today was full of surprises. I planned on waking up bright and early for a trail run and some outside yoga...and instead woke up to some torrential downpour.
 Simple oats: [oats + craisins + chopped dates + cinnamon + dash of brown sugar]
Fortunately, this little kink in my plans gave me time to work on my headstands (that, admittedly, aren't headstands yet) and give my legs a little rest. So, heres to mother nature saying screw yo plans and feeding the Earth. Be open to change. Be open to the unexpected. Embrace the beauty in the unplanned. Spend your rainy days working on a pose that has been giving you trouble, journaling, cooking that recipe you never have time to conquer, or taking naps with your puppy. Take time for YOU.
I finished my lazy, rainy day at the mall with my brother and picked out some ADORABLE booties that are a sort of winter/spring crossover. So, yeah. The rain sucked. And then it didn't.
Until next time,
xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Foodie With a Booty © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat