Monday, December 8, 2014

namaste...

This morning I decided to wake up early and set my intention for the day with some living room yoga. I tried to make it to the studio but we all know how that whole alarm clock thing goes...
I find that just unrolling my mat and looking out my window just meditating can change my entire mindset for the day. 10 projects to finish? Done. The I-have-absolutly-no-food-at-my-house grocery trip? No prob. Taking time for self restoration is essential for the health of our bodies - and sanities. Try to take 10 minutes out of your morning for yoga, whether it means sun salutations or simply quiet meditation. TAKE TIME!
Until next time, foodies, xoxo

Food for Thought: "The attitude of gratitude is the highest yoga" - Yogi Bhajan

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Foodie With a Booty © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat