Saturday, December 20, 2014

back home

I am one happy foodie this morning. I am FINALLY back from my week long adventure and I am very glad to be back in the swing of healthy eating and long runs. :) 
whole wheat English muffin + 4 berry jam + sunflower butter & goji berries + egg with spinach and avocado 
Califia farms almond milk + fresh brewed coffee 

Change is good. Adventure is good. But routine is also very good for healing and restoration of the body and mind. Especially around the holidays, there's nothing like being home with family. :) What are your plans for Christmas? If I could give some advice - make being PRESENT one of them. we get pretty bogged down with the idea of presents and what to get who...but appreciating what we have around us and truly being present is what's really important this time of year. 
Have a fantastic day, and eat some delicious cookies!!!! 
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Foodie With a Booty © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat