Sunday, September 14, 2014

snacks on snacks on snacks

Hello my sweet foodies, 

Today has been the snackiest day EVER. I don't even think I ate a solid meal...
But really, aren't meal bars and crunchy snacks the best?! 
you could say I'm a little obsessed... :) Snacks and small meals are essential, though. When I'm out running errands, or stuck on campus forced to skip lunch, it's important for me to have something wholesome and yummy on hand! A lot of the time I have have carrots or berries, but even that isn't possible sometimes! Having a little munch prevents those desperate chickfila and taco cabana runs. 
Speaking of snacks....
found this burnt popcorn spill outside my apartment this morning...HA! College kids. Whatcha gonna do. Heres a fun fact, though, if you didn't know: lightly salted popcorn can actually be a wholesome and healthy snack! It's considered a whole grain, which is packed with fiber and other good stuff! (sans the butter and overloaded salt). I enjoy the little 100 calorie packs when I'm feeling crunchy. :) 
That's all I got for now, have a WONDERFUL and PEACEFUL day. 
xoxo

Food for thought: "Anyone can cook." -Ratatouille 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Foodie With a Booty © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat