Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sunday morning...

HAPPY SUNDAY! 
Sunday is hands down the best day of the week. There's church, brunch, some possible shopping, and getting your life together after a hectic and fantastic weekend. I focused on the brunch part this morning...
& of course there was syrup....I'm just a dipper. 
These are some Whole Foods organic pancake mix (I was feeling a little lazy) with some raspberries and blueberries.  I always throw in an egg for protein to avoid the carb crash in 2 hours! Next stop, cleaning my apartment and studying chemistry! 
Today, I hope you can RELAX and enjoy living this beautiful life. Clean and shop and eat and be merry! It really is the little things. :) 
xoxo

Food for thought: "A person who has good thoughts can never be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick out teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." -Roald Dahl

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Foodie With a Booty © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat