Thursday, September 11, 2014

Pumpkin head

So. This happened last night (instead of organic chemistry). 
I guess my tummy is ready for fall! These relatively healthy pumpkin snicker doodles are topped with a cream cheese frosting and cinnamon dusting. :) 
When I first really started paying attention to my health and fitness, I thought I couldn't eat anything with fat or sugar. I lost about 10 pounds and totally hated my life!!! Moderation is the key to any healthy diet. Desserts are good for the soul, and as long as you understand moderation, you can enjoy them! Baking brings me happiness, and I love sharing my goodies with my friends and family. In another life id open a cupcake shop and and bake all day long. :) What's your guilt free favorite dessert? 
Hoping to get a nice HIIT workout in later today to get my fat burn on. More later!
Have a fantastic and rewarding day,
xoxo

Food for thought: Muffins are just ugly cupcakes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Foodie With a Booty © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat