Monday, September 8, 2014

JUICE ME.

Good morning, foodies!

And what a beautiful morning it is. It hasn't yet reached 100 degrees, so I'll take that as a win. This morning I graced myself with some refreshing juice for breakfast. I haven't quite jumped on the juicing train, as I don't see how only eating pulverized fruits and vegetables can get me through my relatively intense workouts. What can I say, I'm a runner who happens to be addicted to carbohydrates. :) Anyway, shout out to Juiceland, Austin.
Orange + banana + mango +apple juice
Gotta say, I love the complementary blue and orange (& please ignore my heart covered bandaid).
I can't help but think I'm channeling my inner island girl...this summer my family went to St. John in the US Virgin Islands and I made fresh mango smoothies almost every morning to accompany yoga on the deck. When was the last time you went on vacation? Or even just an adventure to a place you've never been? I highly suggest planning a trip that, hey, you might not even go on. Sometimes it's good to just indulge those inner feelings of passion and adventure. 
 Here's a couple of pictures from 2 of the beaches on the island. Hopefully you'll feel some inspiration from the sun, sand, and water.

Enjoy something fruity and coconut-y today, before the summer leaves us.
Much love to you and your world on this happ-happ-happy Monday,
xoxo


Food for thought: "Who says I can't get stoned? Plan a trip to Japan alone? Doesn't matter if I even go, who says I can't get stoned?" -John Mayer, Who Says

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Foodie With a Booty © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat