Sunday, September 7, 2014

Fresh Start.

Good evening, foodies!


Okay, so I haven't posted in while... but I'm back and dedicated to updating you guys on my latest foods, workouts, adventures and more. :)
I've been getting pretty tired of the 100 degree weather every-damn-day here in Texas, and decided to channel my need for fall into my breakfast. :) Being a student I'm basically nonstop moving all day long, so mornings and breakfast are somewhat of a ritual. Wake up, coffee, a couple sun salutations, and at last - breakfast. I am a huge oatmeal person and jazzed it up with some fall inspired ingredients today.

This little bowl (adorable, right? Anthropology.) contains: 1 cup of nonfat milk, 1/2 cup of old fashioned oats (I'm not a big fan of steel cut), 1 smashed up banana, 3 tbsp of pumpkin puree, and some walnuts and craisins thrown in! I also added a little pumpkin pie spice to taste. I love oatmeal because it keeps me going for at least 3 hours, and I feel super energized and ready to get things down for the day. It's also great pre - run. Before I got my stress fracture in my tibia (healing!) I would run about 5 miles every morning. I'll post some workouts for you guys later on. :) Anyway, have a fantastic night, dream of cake and ice cream. 
Goodnight, xoxo


Food for thought: "Pain is the experience of breaking the shell that encapsulated understanding" - Kahlil Gibran

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Foodie With a Booty © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat