Friday, June 27, 2014

First post…EVER.

Hello foodies! 


Well, it's 11 pm and I've just devoured a shocking amount of Wheat Thins and pine nut hummus…a great way to start up my new blog if you ask me! And here's the discovery of today: some days are just long. Stressful. And you come home, put on your fuzzy slippers and oversized college sweatshirt, and crunch on the couch. And that's okay. Part of being a devout foodie is enjoying the way food touches you, no matter your mood! Although, tomorrow morning I do plan on some before-the-sun's-up HIIT ('high intensity interval training' for those of you not so gym savvy) and a delicious surprise breakfast before work. More to come then… but for now here's a nice sneak peek of something I whipped up the other morning - feel free to drool. 
whole wheat bread + organic bananas & blueberries + organic peanut butter lightly grilled in coconut oil and sprinkled with powdered sugar.

Goodnight! xoxo

Food for thought:

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." - Robert Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Foodie With a Booty © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat