Wednesday, April 1, 2015

school daze

hey foodies!! so something people always ask me about is healthy eating while at school or on campus. there aren't always healthy options and it can get pretty expensive! my advice: always pack a lunch! snacks, drinks, everything. the only thing I buy at school is coffee ;).
it doesn't have to be hard or elaborate - here I have a pbj with superfood spread jelly and organic pb! it's easy and full of good fats and vitamins. Not to mention the whole wheat bread has tons of fiber. Hard boiled eggs and sweet potatoes are also popular foodie with a booty lunch snacks that I carry around. fruit is a super easy treat to carry around and satisfies that sweet craving guilt free. one thing I ~admittedly~ have trouble with is portions - I tend to eat too much when it comes to nuts or popcorn or whatever crunchy thing you're into. that's why I use graze box religiously (pictured). it's all healthy pre-portioned snacks, and a lot of them are super delicious and have chocolate. :)) moral of the story: be proactive! wake up 30 minutes earlier to throw together some stuff and save yourself lots of calories and money. follow me on instagram (@afoodiewithabooty) for my usual lunch options!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Foodie With a Booty © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat