Tuesday, March 24, 2015

warm mornings

Foodies, the sun has come out and inspired me to get my body in the best shape it's ever been!
This morning I got up early and did a quick treadmill HIIT workout all at an incline of 1: 
1-5 min, 4mph
5- 5:30 min, 6 mph
5:30 - 6 min, 8 mph 
I continued this pacing for 20 minutes, sometimes going up to 9mph! HIIT is such a great way to burn fat and jumpstart your metabolism in the morning. 
ps, don't yall love my new nike pros?! 😍

Post workout nutrition is just as important as the activity itself! I had this little number: 
vanilla siggis + craisins + pumpkin seed/flax mix + purely Elizabeth original granola + raw wildflower honey drizzle!! so good and chock full of protein and vitamins and minerals. 
kick today's ass, foodies!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Foodie With a Booty © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat