Monday, March 23, 2015

Taco bout it

Happy monday, foodies!
Today = grocery day! I went to class, tanned, worked out, and spent a glorious hour and half at Whole Foods. :)
 There's something I heard about grocery shopping a long time ago, and since then I have lived by it (okay, maybe not totally) completely: Shop around the edges of the store. Stay on the produce, and meat and cheese sections - these are less likely to tempt you to buy Poptarts or Hot Cheetos or whatever your vice is (mine is cookies). A couple trips venturing down aisles to get Annie's Bunny Grahams or toilet paper are obviously allowed, but it's a great general rule to follow.
 On the way home, I got rear ended. No damage, but I figured i deserved a bangin ass dinner:

Salmon fish tacos it is! Sounds weird, but this salmon is marinated with chipotle and I used a spicy mayo to flavor it up!
corn tortillas + spicy mayo + avocado + baby tomatos + spinach & a side of asparagus!
Let's just say: Treat yoself.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Foodie With a Booty © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat