Saturday, March 21, 2015

Satur{yay}

hello foodies, 
it's Saturday!
{ thanks Bey }
Which means sleeping in for some people, early chores and errands for others, and - of course - badass breakfast! This morning I did about 10 sun salutations and then made myself an awesome feast. 
•••My sun salutations follow the traditional sequence and get me pretty sweaty if I do enough of them! I find that if I can't (or am just not feeling) a full blown work out in the mornings, some simple yoga sequences are enough to get my metabolism up and running.•••

anywho, here's what I ate in about .3 seconds: 
[coffee (duh), a large and juicy pear, whole wheat toast with apple butter, and two eggs (with yolks) + avocado + cheddar cheese. ]
note: when I make scrambled eggs, I add milk + salt + pepper to the mixture. the milk makes the eggs fluffy and creamy, just how I like em. 
Now, this really is a lot of food, and I tend to eat more than the average female due to my quick metabolism (thanks morning yoga) and how much I run. So, feel free to shrink this meal down a little when you make it. The great thing about this bfast, though, is that it has every single food group. That is a major goal of mind for every meal that I consume throughout the day. it not only varies your meals, but is good for your body and ups your vitamin and mineral intake. 
Alright, enough long winded Saturday chats, go enjoy your day! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Foodie With a Booty © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat