Thursday, March 19, 2015

Camp Cookin'

Howdy foodies, 
Many of you may not know that I am pretty outdoors-y. I just love being outside! so, for spring break me and my dad went to Big Bend National Park for a few days. it was FANTASTIC! the only hard part about camping is the food. It's not like you can just whip up your usual whole foods smorgasbord for dinner. We did alright though! The key, I've realized (if you're not backpacking), is to take an extreme cold ice chest that keeps things cold for days at a time. This way, we had eggs and cheese and turkey sausage and veggies to cook up on our portable stove. camping doesn't have to mean nuts and berries and endless cliff bars (even though I admittedly ate a crap ton of cliff bars on this trip).

I will have plenty more pics later on this evening after I unload my Canon, but here's a few to keep you guys outdoor foodie inspired!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Foodie With a Booty © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat