Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Heading home!

Foodies,
So last night I passed out into a food coma after watching The Hobbit with my Ohio girls and wasn't able to post all the DELICIOUSNESS that resides in Athens, Ohio. First off, though - this trip was not at all healthy. 
Asiago cream sauce + roasted potatoes + sundried tomato + spinach + pineapple + garlic 
THIS PIZZA WAS BOMB. 
& I can't even tell you the last time I had custard. Or Oreo cookies. But - worth it. :))
last but not least - our little house mother (my friends aunt) is a mother of 3 gorgeous kiddos. She let us crash in her guest room during our Ohio trip, and we woke up this on our nightstand this morning. Makes me miss my momma so much!! Are you guys going home for Christmas? I personally can't wait and will definitely be sharing the cookie feast with yall. 
This trip to Ohio has been a blast, but I miss my yoga mat and running shoes! Can't wait to get back into my workout routine. I'll be back with some pics later today of the hikes we've been killing on this road trip - good things out there in the trees of Wayne National forest! Gotta get exercise in where you can, if anything for your own sanity! Get outside today, and be thankful you're not about to embark on a 9 hour car ride like me. 
Much love, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Foodie With a Booty © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat