Friday, October 3, 2014

NATIONAL COFFEE DAY?!

My sweet foodies,
How on this lovely Earth did I miss posting on national coffee day?! (actually, I do know...I became very ill that day and was running to the ER and have been bedridden ever since...) But anyway, I celebrated with a light morning run and some delicious porch yoga with a steaming cup of coffee with a splash of milk. 
it was a great morning indeed. It truly is the little things! 

Something I learned while being sick was that it sucks. and our bodies aren't actually perfect. which is just really frustrating to me sometimes!! But taking time to realize how much your body does do for you every single day and cherishing that is so, so important...I am feeling much better but still taking a week off of the gym in order to completely heal and restore... how will you thank and restore your body today? 
Love love love, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Foodie With a Booty © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat